Trellis Club Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- After fulfilling the one-year commitment, members may cancel their membership in writing.
- North Gate can ship to Virginia, Washington DC, West Virginia, and California. Shipping to other states depends on Federal and state laws. Call the winery for current shipping information.
- Please try to pick up your selections before the next quarter. Wines will be held for one year as space permits. After that, substitutions may be necessary.
- During extreme weather conditions, we may delay your shipment in order to safeguard wine quality.
- Member account information is stored in a secure database, and credit cards are charged once per quarter when wine is shipped or available for pickup at the winery.
- Shipments will be delivered via Federal Express. An adult signature is required and three attempts will be made to secure delivery after which time the package will be available for pickup at the winery. Returned shipments and re-delivery charges will be billed to the credit card on file.
- An adult over the age of 21 must be available to sign for each delivery as it is illegal for our shipper to leave shipments without an adult signature.
- Membership is restricted to adults 21 years of age or older.